We look forward to seeing you on Monday (swimmers) or Wednesday (divers)! Please make sure that you have completed the following prior to your arrival to practice on Monday:
- Register for swimming via Powerschool
- Check with the Athletic Office (Julie Klassen) to make sure your physical isn’t expired, and doesn’t expire during the swim season. (It should be good through October 24th)
- Complete the 2020 Swim/Dive Team Waiver.
- Complete the D225 COVID Health Questionnaire prior to coming to tryouts on Monday.
- Remember to enter through door V for a temperature check. Remember you must have your mask on when entering the pool and when on the pool deck.
- Come on Monday wearing your suit and bring your own goggles, cap, towel, gym shoes (for dryland) and water bottle. Towels are NOT provided this year due to COVID.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Athletes will need to enter the pool from door “V” which is the pool door by the diving boards and near the pool windows. We will exit the opposite doors “U” by the starting blocks at the end of practices. Athletes will be required to complete the COVID questionnaire prior to attending practice and we will be conducting temperature checks for each Athlete before they enter the pool. Masks MUST be worn while waiting outside and entering the pool deck, and must remain on until you are getting in the water. Please have your daughter bring her own goggles, cap, towel, gym shoes (for dryland) and water bottle each day. They will take everything home each day as well. There will be no access to locker rooms, bathrooms (emergencies only), drinking fountains, ect. Your daughter will need to come to practice in her suit and leave in her suit since she will NOT be permitted to change at school.
If you are unable to attend the first week of tryouts, please reach out to your specific coach so they know you will be joining the team.
Check the practice schedule in the calendar to make sure that you are attending at the correct times. Please email us with any questions!